COOKIES POLICY AND LOCAL STORAGE
The owner of this Site is Sánchez de las Matas Servicios Imobiliarios S.L. with CIF: B92719350.
Address: Calle Almirante Ferrandiz, 62 bajo, C.P. 29780, from Nerja.
It is registered in the Mercantile Registry of Nerja: Mercantile Registry of MÁLAGA T 4008, L 2919, F 114, S 8, H MA 83004, I/A 1 (21.02.06)
What are cookies?
It is a file that is downloaded to your computer, smartphone or device when you access a website. Cookies allow the website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of the user or the equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which you use your equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them:
Own: Those that are sent to your computer, from a computer or domain managed by the owner of the website and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
From a Third Party: They are sent to your computer when you browse our website, but from a computer or domain that is managed by a third party. If the third party uses the data obtained for their own purposes, we will notify you of them.
Types of cookies according to the time they remain on the computer:
• Session: Active when accessing the web, they disappear at the end of the session (eg list of purchased products).
• Persistent cookies: The data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during the period defined in the cookie, even years. If we can, we will reduce its duration to a minimum, according to its purpose.
Types of cookies according to their purpose:
• Functional and Technical: If they only provide the requested service, they do not have to comply with the LSSI. They are strictly necessary for the management and operation of the website, and for the services expressly requested by the user, if these cookies are deactivated, they will not receive our content or services correctly. Examples:
Traffic control and data communication, identify the session, access to restricted parties, remember the shopping cart order, make purchases, manage payments, prevent fraud, facilitate registration or participation in events, count visits to bill the software according to the number of uses, use security elements when browsing, save video or sound data, enable dynamic content (eg text or image loading animation), share content through social networks; o manage advertising spaces based on criteria such as edited content, without collecting information from users for other purposes (eg personalizing content).
• Preferences or personalization: If you choose features (eg if you mark the web language flag) you do not have to comply with the LSSI, as it is considered an expressly requested service. They allow the user's preferences to be remembered, such as the language, the number of results to display when searching, the appearance or content of the service depending on the browser or the region from which you access, etc.
• User input: Excluded from the application of the LSSI. They track the user by filling in online forms on multiple pages, or as a shopping cart to track the items they have selected at the touch of a button.
• Authentication or user identification (session). Excluded from the application of the LSSI.
• Security: Excluded from the application of the LSSI. They detect erroneous or repeated attempts to connect to the web.
• Media player, load balancing; or customization of the user interface. Excluded from the application of the LSSI.
• Plug-in or social. Excluded from the LSSI only for the user with the session open. They control the interaction with social networks within the web. They are used in “youtube”, “facebook”, “google” and “twitter”, or others.
• Analysis or measurement cookies: We must obtain informed consent, although it is unlikely that they represent a risk to your privacy if they are first-party and that process aggregate data for statistics.
Processed by us or by third parties, they allow us to quantify the number of users, measure and analyze the behavior of the web, or count screen impressions or clicks on ads to measure performance and improve product offerings. or services we offer.
• Advertising cookies: Treated by us or third parties, they allow managing the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service, to the use made of the website, or to the information that we have. about your Internet browsing habits.
Other forms of storage similar to cookies
• HTML5 LocalStorage and SessionStorage: Space that the website can use on the user's computer. Normally deleting the Browsing history can be deleted.
• Flash Local Shared Objects: They store more information than a cookie, and are independent of the browser used and more difficult to locate, view or delete. They can even regenerate standard cookies. An example is the Isolated storage Silverlight, you have to go into the user's Microsoft folder to delete it. (eg vimeo video).
• Web beacons or bugs: These are images of a minimum size, camouflaged on the web and invisible to the eye. They are downloaded when visiting the web but they are stored in a second site from which the visit is recorded through the information that the browser provides when downloading the image: IP address, operating system, browser, number of times and times in which the image is downloaded. download the image.
Cookies used by this website:
Name Description / Purpose Provider Expiry
Functional PHPSESSID. Used by the PHP encryption language to save session variables Own Session
acceptedAnalytical Cookies. chrome 1 week
accept_cookie Analytics. Chrome 1 year
What happens if Cookies are disabled?
Some service functionalities or areas of the web may not work correctly. Not accepting cookies entails installing a rejection cookie on your computer, which informs us that you do not want cookies on subsequent visits.
Do we update our Cookies Policy?
How can you configure your Cookies?
Microsoft Edge: Settings > Advanced settings > Privacy and services > Cookies.
For more information, see Microsoft support or browser Help.
Mozilla Firefox: Tools > Options > Privacy > History > Custom Settings.
For more information, consult Mozilla support or the browser's Help.
Google Chrome: Settings > Show advanced options > Privacy > Content settings.
More information, consult Google support or browser Help.
Safari (Apple): Preferences > Security.
For more information, see Apple support or browser Help.
Opera (Opera Software): Settings > Options > Advanced > Cookies
More information, consult Opera support or browser Help.
If you use another browser different from the previous ones, consult its policy of installation, use and blocking of cookies.
Options to disable cookies and opt-out.
Using the www.youronlinechoices.com tool, you will be able to find useful information and configure, provider by provider, your cookie preferences.
There are third-party tools that allow users to detect cookies from each website they visit and manage their deactivation. For example, Ghostery: http://www.ghostery.com/privacy-statement
There is a plugin to disable Google Analytics cookies: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=es
There is an option to disable advertising cookies, from all companies subscribed to the NAI (Network advertising initiative): https://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1
You can consult more information about cookies at https://www.aboutcookies.org/ and at https://www.allaboutcookies.org/
Click here to change your cookie settings.